Course details - Sales Executive
- Define the ‘Sales Journey’ and industry best practices
- CDK recommended approach to ‘Contact’ and ‘Daily Activity’ management
- Introduce and develop skills and techniques to fully utilise the suite of sales tools and functionality.
- Practice effective ‘Lead Management’
- Effective ‘Sales Funnel’ Processes
- Support activities to vehicle delivery
- Post sales ‘final foundation’ activities
- Loss sale focused customer retention activity
- Analyse sales statistic’s to help identify individual strengths and weaknesses
- Provide a forum for customers to discuss and share experience and knowledge.
- Module introduction
- Role analysis
- Adapting daily activities from verbal and non-verbal
Who should attend
All existing users of Autoline who wish to gain the knowledge and skills for effective use of the Showroom and CRM module in Autoline.
Sales Executives – who use Autoline to improve the ‘Customer Sales’ processes
IT support staff.
Attendees will have good keyboard skills, good spoken English, and a basic knowledge of the Showroom and CRM module in Autoline.
Implementation Consultant, CDK Gulf
Autoline – 9304 and Drive