Course details - System Administrator
The course targets all areas of Autoline system administration. The topics covered will give you the skills required to better manage and maintain your system.
- Closing down and rebooting the server
- Following A Library Restart
- Creating users in UNIX
- Creating users in Autoline
- Clearing Users Off the System
- Technical System Set-up
- Terminal, Printers and Spoolers
- File Usage
- Timed Operations
- Special Privilege
- Database Auditing
- Adding a report to a menu
Who should attend
All existing IT Managers / Administrators who wish to gain the knowledge and skills for effective Autoline system management and maintenance.
Implementation Consultant, CDK Gulf.
Autoline – All Versions